Deforestation is one of the biggest threats to the sustainability of human life on earth: the clearing of forests is the leading cause of topsoil loss and erosion across the world. The removal of trees across the planet reduces our ability to sequester carbon emissions and releases stored carbon back into the atmosphere. It also results in the loss of land for food production, the inability of soil to absorb rain and replenish our ground water resources, and the increased risk of flooding, landslides and drought.
A quarter of profits from the sale of this print will be donated to the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund (CNCF) who plant native trees on degraded land in Australia. Over 40% of Australia’s native bush land has been cleared. Since 2006 Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund has planted over 4.2 million native trees across 3000 hectares to sequester carbon, support natural ecosystems and wildlife, and create habitats that are more resilient to Australia’s climate.
- All prints are printed on fine art paper (Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm) with a small white border.
- Prints are available in larger sizes, please email email@example.com with inquiry.
- Please allow 7 days processing time for printing.
- All domestic shipping will be sent express Australia Post.
- International shipping will vary depending on location.