Every piece of plastic ever produced remains on this planet today, and as a result of our reliance on it and other non-biodegradable materials, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish by 2050. We rely on the oceans for our survival, and their death will be our demise. Not only can we stop purchasing single-use plastics, but we can start being accountable for the non-biodegradable waste that we all produce collectively.
One quarter of profits from the sale of this print will support the Clean Coast Collective's Trash Tribe expeditions to clean up Australia’s most polluted beaches. To date, the Trash Tribe has removed over 10 tonnes of rubbish from Australia's coastlines.
- All prints are printed on fine art paper (Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm) with a small white border.
- Prints are available in larger sizes, please email email@example.com with inquiry.
- Please allow 7 days processing time for printing.
- All domestic shipping will be sent express Australia Post.
- International shipping will vary depending on location.