The ocean is our home, the lifeblood of this planet. It produces 50% of our oxygen and absorbs most of the carbon in the atmosphere. We rely on the oceans for our survival, and it's death will be our demise. However, as a result of our widespread use of plastics, industrial pollutants and unsustainable fishing practices, never have our oceans been in such danger. One way we can offer more protection for our Big Blue is to support the creation of marine protected areas and marine reserves.
One quarter of profits from the sale of this print will be donated to the Australian Marine Conservation Society, an independent advocacy group who've been fighting for marine protection in Australia for over 50 years.
- All prints are printed on fine art paper (Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm) with a small white border.
- Prints are available in larger sizes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiry.
- Please allow 7 days processing time for printing.
- All domestic shipping will be sent express Australia Post.
- International shipping will vary depending on location.