Access to health is a universal human right and a privilege many of us take for granted. Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) provides medical assistance to populations in natural and man-made crises as well as to victims of armed conflict. MSF does so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions, and works to uphold the medical code of ethics and the values of independence, impartiality and neutrality and accountability.
One quarter of profits from the sale of this print will be donated to MSF Syria, supporting them to provide basic and emergency medical assistance, perform surgeries, support hospitals and clinics, operate nutrition centres, and provide maternal and mental healthcare for the worlds most vulnerable populations.
- All prints are printed on fine art paper (Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm) with a small white border.
- Prints are available in larger sizes, please email email@example.com with inquiry.
- Please allow 7 days processing time for printing.
- All domestic shipping will be sent express Australia Post.
- International shipping will vary depending on location.